Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monstar : Episode 10.

Annyeong, yeorobun!

This entry should be updated soon with photo recaps from the drama itself. Do remind me.

I was watching Monstar, Episode 10, that time I managed to watch a full episode, on Channel M. So much hypes given to this drama, especially around the DramaBeans community (well hello, it's been two years, I was the only one catching up this too late).

I did not give any attention to the mentioned drama, though my BEAST bias was the lead actor in it, none other than Yong "Joker" Junhyung.

Little did I know, the drama lived to its expectations, personally, I think, it is so much better than Dream High 1 and 2, another high school musical dramas.







If you are one of Monstar fans,drop the comments below. I am open to any SPOILERS. LOL.

And oh, I should really start watching the drama from Episode 1, with HD resolution, of course.

No comments: